Five Signs Cheese Curds Are Your Spirit Animal:
- You‘re impossibly irritated anytime you find yourself defending cheese curds’ awesomeness. (I mean, of course they're amazing. Gah!)
- When you don’t see them listed under a restaurant’s appetizer menu, you ponder the moral ethics of said restaurant.
- You firmly believe there’s never a bad time to consume curds: they belong on top of burgers, in gravy and fries and if Starbucks was smart, there’d be a cheese curd spiced latte.
- You find yourself in deep thought over one reoccurring fundamental question: fried or fresh?
- You own this super sweet vintage tee.
4.3-ounce, 50/50 ring spun combed cotton/poly
Fitted. Runs small